Single-Use Cup Tee - White
$54.50 was $109.00
This variant is currently sold out
A classic fit tee shirt made from mid-weight organic cotton jersey, featuring an exclusive Single-Use Planet print of plastic commonly found on our beaches.
Single-Use Planet is a limited edition collection designed to protest against single-use plastic and to help raise awareness around ocean plastic pollution.
SIZE + FIT
- This garment is a standard fit.
- Model is 181cm/5'11" tall and is wearing size S.
- 190gsm midweight 100% organic cotton jersey.
- Cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
Spend over $75 for free Australia and New Zealand regular shipping or over $150 for free regular international air mail. Domestic delivery between 2-4 business days for most areas. For international delivery, please allow 5-10 business days. We accept returns & exchanges on full priced items only. Please choose carefully when purchasing sale items. For more information regarding Shipping & Returns, please email us at email@example.com