RECYCLE DROP OFF
Option 1: Drop Off
Drop off your recycling of up to 1 shoe box's worth for $10 and receive a $10* discount code to spend in store or online whenever you like. Did someone say rewards for recycling?!
*minimum spend of $50
- HDPE (2) - Hair Products, skincare, Food Storage Containers, small buckets, some plastic bottles, cleaning products (always check plastic code, labels need to be removed and plastic clean)
- PP (5) - Food storage containers, bottle caps, Food Containers (yoghurt, butter, disposable cups and plates, plastic straws, takeaway containers (always check plastic code, labels need to be removed and plastic clean)
- Blister packs (try and bunch together)
- Stationary (try and bunch together)
- Dental Hygiene Products (if possible clean before recycling, keep separate from blister packs and hard plastic)
- Shaving products (bunch together for safety reasons)
- Clothing, textiles and shoes (no underwear, shoes must be in pairs)
- Glad Wrap
- Metal bottle caps
- Foil or foil packaging
- Soft plastics
- Plastic bread tags
Allambie Heights, Avalon, Balgowlah Heights, Balgowlah, Beacon Hill, Belrose, Bilgola, Bilgola Plateau, Brookvale, Clareville, Clontarf, Collaroy Plateau, Collaroy, Cromer, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Elanore Heights, Fairlight, Frenchs Forrest, Freshwater, Manly Vale, Manly, Mona Vale, Narrabeen North, Narrabeen, Narraweena, Newport, North Balgowlah, North Curl Curl, North Manly, Palm Beach, Queenscliff, Seaforth, Whale Beach, Wheeler Heights, Warriewood.
COMING SOON! For now, head in store or post us your items. Reach out with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection day is the last Wednesday of every month.
Collection day is subject to change, subscribers will be notified via email 24hrs before.
1. Be sure to only send us items that you know can be recycled via the program (in the list above). If you are unsure about a product or have any questions please email email@example.com
2. It's really important to please make sure that the items your sending us are nice and clean. All you need to do is empty your products out as much as possible.
3. Please make sure that everything is dry when given to us. Rinse, dry then deposit! If possible, please bunch similar items together. This could be placing your small items into a paper bag or segmenting your box with some cardboard.
4. No hazards please! These include items such as batteries, lithium-ion batteries, pressurized canisters (including aerosols), pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, biomedical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication. Do not send in anything sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic. Used shaving products MUST be bunched together and put in a bag of their own for the safety of our team.
If your collection has hazardous items it won't be collected due to contamination during recycling. This is a really important step to make ensure that we can recycle your items and nothing goes into landfill.
Clothing and Textiles - Sent to our partners Upparel in Melbourne.
Dental Hygiene, Stationary and Shaving Products - Sent to our partners Terracycle.
Blister Packs - Sent to our partners Pharmacycle
Beauty products and hard plastics - Some of this will be sent to our partners Terracycle and some will be sorted and shredded by the BLAEK Store team for in-house repurposing so watch this space!
To be eligible for your $10 voucher for dropping off in store 'Option 1: Drop Off' please bring in at least five items.
Vouchers are not redeemable with any other offer, you can only use one voucher per order. Vouchers are only valid on orders of $50 or more. Vouchers have a 6 month expiry date.
Collection day is subject to change, subscribers will be notified via email 24hrs before with any changes to collection date.